Is Affiliate Guard an Insurance Company?
Do I have to be a CrossFit gym to get insurance with Affiliate Guard?
What payment options are available?
Can someone review my current policy/quote for my gym to compare policies?
How are claims handled?
How do I get a certificate of insurance?
Can I get coverage for my fitness equipment?
How long will it take to get me a quote?
Once your signed application is issued to me, we can offer a quote within one business day. Take a minute to fill out the application here.
What do I do about lease agreements?
Will my policy cover 24 hour access or unsupervised access?
We can get your gym a quote that covers 24 hour or unsupervised access. Not all of the policies we offer provide this coverage, so be sure to check with us before implementing this at your gym.
If your policy includes this coverage you will want to be sure you have the following in place or use HybridAF to protect your gym.
- 24-hour access addressed in your waiver (we have sample waivers if needed).
- Camera system installed showing the entire workout area(s).
- Key-fob/personal code to door – for gym access
- A way for someone to call for help if needed – besides a personal cell phone (landline, emergency call button, etc.)
- Emergency procedures in place if something were to happen – preferably posted on the wall or somewhere easy to see
Can I get coverage for kid’s classes?
We can get your gym a quote that covers kid’s classes. Not all of the policies we offer provide this coverage, so be sure to check with us before implementing this at your gym. Please note anyone working with minors will want to be certified in kids training and have a background check complete.
What certifications are my coaches required to have?
There are many more that are acceptable. If you have a question about a certain certification just let us know and we can look into it for you.
Are special events covered on these policies?
Am I required to have Accident / Medial Coverage?
READY TO GET STARTED?
New in business? We aren’t. Want to compare? Please call.