We want to protect all our gym owners in every way we can, but sometimes there are circumstances no insurance policy will cover.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is one of those.
- Nine out of ten victims of SCA die
- Can happen to anyone of any age, gender, race and fitness level
- The only treatment for SCA is defibrillation. CPR keeps oxygenated blood flowing to the brain and vital organs, but only defibrillation allows the heart to reset itself.
- After 8-10 minutes without defibrillation, the victim’s chances for survival are practically non-existent. Average EMS response time is 8-10 minutes.
- Early treatment (within 3-5 minutes of collapse) with an automated external defibrillator (AED) increase a victim’s chances of survival substantially.
They are simple and safe to use! You do not need to be a medical professional to use one effectively.
Good Samaritan Laws in all 50 states protect the owners and users of AEDs against liability when a state’s requirements are met.
You cannot accidentally shock someone! The AED is designed to only shock when it identifies specific heart rhythms through sophisticated analysis.
All AEDs, regardless of price, do what they are designed to do - save lives!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR GYM?
This means your facility MUST have an AED if it is located in one of the 14 states listed below - if not, you could face financial ruin due to a wrongful death lawsuit should one of your staff, clients or visitors go into sudden cardiac arrest and not survive while on your premises.
Even if your state does not require an AED, they are always a smart investment. It is our goal at Affiliate Guard to make it as painless as possible to equip every gym we insure with life-saving AEDs. To this end, we researched partners to find the most knowledgeable, reputable, customer-service oriented AED supplier in the industry and have chosen to work with AED Superstore to provide pre-negotiated pricing on two AED Models.
Business Value Package
Only AED available without a prescription
On-Demand CPR coaching
[i] button – gives information about what the AED needs if it is beeping
“Quick Shock” capability – less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
Easily converts to a non-shocking trainer by replacing standard cartridge with training cartridge
Use Coupon Code: AGONSITE
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED
Business Value Package
8 Year Warranty – longest in the industry!
Pad-Pak electrode pad and battery combo with 4-year expiration date
Lightweight – only 2.4 lbs with Pad-Pak installed
Compact size – 8" x 7.25" x 1.9"
Use Coupon Code: AG350P
WHERE ARE THEY REQUIRED?
Currently there are 14 states which require AEDs in fitness facilities:
Arkansas • California • Connecticut • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Maryland • Massachusetts
• Michigan • New Jersey • New York • Pennsylvania • Oregon • Rhode Island
For any questions, feel free to call 800-792-7147